Saturday, September 11, 2010

renewal

i am still working through recent happenings and conversations. there have been rifts, and there have been reconciliations. i have had my hand held during difficult moments. and i have been able to hold someone in hers.

this morning i awoke and soon heard the sound of rain on my roof.

it makes me think of washing away impurities. on this beautiful new day morning.

the word in my mind is renewal. and i am seeing it in every area of my life.

renewal is a process and a moment all in one.

a series of new beginnings and a shift in direction.

a re-creation.

i am thankful for the renewals in my life. the ones that have come out of good and the ones that have come out of me trying to make sense of good in the midst of evil and pain.

there is a renewal of love.

love for God.
love for others.
love for me.
love for life.

there is a renewal of the spirit to spread renewal.

and with every drop of rain i hear and every breath i take in, i feel my soul renewed and energized to go out and change the world around me. for better. and for love. and for Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment