Saturday, September 19, 2009

world changers

i'm going to change the world.

i'm starting to believe more and more that it is possible.

i am believing more in love. and love's power to heal.

i am finding peace in christ and hope in my identity in christ.

i am accepting and learning better how to love my self.

i am allowing feelings that scare me. allowing thoughts that unnerve me. allowing futures that require me

to move. move beyond. everything. i have known.

i can't change the world. i am going to change the world. with you. with Christ. for Christ and for souls.

it matters. matters to me. matters to them. to the broken, forgotten, and hated. it matters.

what have i been doing til now? what am i doing now? why?

waiting... in motion. preparation.

sabbath.

then go.

it's going to happen. we are going to change things. we have so far to go. it matters.

move.

beyond anything. that holds us back. beyond what we've known.

move. dance. together. love. love. love. now.

No comments:

Post a Comment